Saturday, December 3, 2011
Inconjunction with the launching of Ubosot on March, 01 next year, Wat Sungai Siput will be able to offer the chance for men to temporarily ordain as samaneras (Novice Monks). Those who wish to ordain as temporarily monk at Wat Sungai Siput please find below for more info:
- Maximum entry is 9 monks at a session.
- Minimum ordination must be a week (7 days), maximum goes as long as you want.
- Registration closing date is before February, 2012.
- Do not bring anything, temple will fully sponsor all your daily basis during your monkhood.
- Prepare angpow to be present to Chao Kun during the yellow robes blessing ceremony. This angpow is not to be received by Wat Sungai Siput but the chief monk (Chao Kun) who bless your kasaya, this is kind of ritual that must be done.
This is great opportunity to hear and study the Dhamma and to learn how to practice meditation inside the temple, and for the men to ordain as a Samanera (Novice) monk if wished, all under the guidance of the Abbot of Wat Sungai Siput, Archan Tia himself. Get yourself enroll now before the closing date which is February 01, 2012, for more info contact Archan Tia
Related archived: Article 1
- 自备红包一封以献昭坤 ，这封红包非本寺所得，而是在祝福袈裟仪式上时呈之昭坤，此为仪式的一种。
Posted by Archan Tia on Saturday, December 03, 2011